We commenced operations on the 1st of July 2004, with the aim of providing brand support services aimed at assisting brands to gain extra mileage (recognition) using events, promo and first hand brand experience by consumers.
T o provide brand support services that guarantees maximum economic benefits to our clients and to all other stakeholders
T o be a leading marketing (brand) support services company in Nigeria.
Managing Director / CEO
- 2001-June 2004 FCB Impact Lagos (Below-the-line Advertising Agency)
- 1997-2001 Head, Finance and Admin, DKK and Associates (Advertising Agency)
- 1988- B.SC Economics, Diploma in Marketing, Diploma in Human Resources.
Vanessa Ijeoma Ekekwe
Assistant Manager , Business Development Unit
- Major Experience Events and Reputation Manager, PR, Media Relations and Sponsorships Management.
- January 2004 May 2004, Asst. Manager Admin. (P .A to the MD/CEO CentrespreadFCB Advertising)
- April 2003 December 2003 Snr . Exec. PR, Events and Sponsorships FCB Redline
- February 2002 April 2003 Snr . Exec. Business Management Unit, FCB Impact Lagos
- March 2001 February 2002 D.E.A NGO (International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance)
- March 2000 January 2001 Microsys analysis (First wireless internet service providers in Nigeria) B.A (English Language)
- In-bar promotions for Guinness Nigeria Plc for re-launch of Harp larger Beer in 16 towns.
- HoReCa promotion for Guinness Plc for Stout’s new bottle (3 months, 3 Cities, over 852 bars)
- Heineken big bottle Launch (2003)
- Return of the “Mac” (Maclean’s launch 2003)
- Nokia launch (2003)
- Channel/Client service Manager for FKG2, 2002-2003
- Senior Client Service Manager CPMS 2004-2005
- Outlet owner for 5 years
- B.SC. Banking & Finance
- Managed the Michael Power’s in-bar for Critical Assignment in 2003-2004 (over 460 bars in six months)
- Harp Larger roll out, 5600 bars in 6 States(2005)
- Rothmans “EXPERIENCE IT” Road Show(2002)
- Channel Manager T equila Nig.Ltd, 2001-2002
- Client Services Manager FKG2 2003-2005
- (HND Accountancy)
- Acquired experience spanning over 6 years in Brand Management, PR, Events, Sponsorship, T rade and Consumer promotions.
- He has added value to brands such as MTN, Guinness Stout and Rothmans (T equila Events) and exciting brands such as GT Bank Plc and Afribank with Adstrat.
- He was also a member of the Heineken, Macleans Toothpaste and Dunhill brand support team at FK:G2 (Insight Communications groyp).
- He currently heads our media and PR Department.